FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - HVB Equity Research cut its price target for shares in car maker Volkswagen AG to 29 euros from 34 on Tuesday but kept its "neutral" rating for stock in Europe's biggest carmaker. In a note to clients, it also reduced its earnings per share target for 2004 by around 19 percent to 1.10 euro and for 2005 by 4 percent to 2.50 euros, citing intensified competitive pressure and lower expectations for earnings in China. Volkswagen stock eased 0.2 percent to 31.00 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-HVB cuts Volkswagen target to 29 euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642