SINGAPORE, Nov 22 (Reuters) - ING Financial Markets said it has downgraded Singapore transport firm Comfort Group Ltd to a hold from a buy as its proposed merger with Delgro Corp Ltd poses higher risks for its shareholders. The merger, which would create the city-state's largest land transport group with a market value of about S$1.2 billion ($681 million), would make the dominant taxi operator Comfort and Delgro, the main provider of bus services, bigger than rail operator SMRT Corp . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-ING cuts Comfort to hold from buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.