LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - JP Morgan upgraded German luxury car maker BMW to "overweight" on Monday and increased its price target to 37 euros from 33. JP Morgan said it expected BMW to grow its cash pile and suggested returns to shareholders could increase. BMW shares were down 0.9 percent at 33.48 euros at 0829 GMT.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-JP Morgan ups BMW to 'overweight'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.