NEW YORK, Aug 29 (Reuters) - J.P. Morgan Chase said on Thursday it raised its full-year 2002 earnings estimate for General Motors Corp. , saying it expected the automaker to raise its North American production levels due to strong sales. J.P. Morgan raised its 2002 earnings estimate to $6.32 from $6.12 and reiterated its "buy" rating on the stock. "With GM's sales running ahead of a strong industry, and its dealer inventories now well below normal, we expect the company to raise its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-JP Morgan ups General Motors EPS estimate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.