* Upgrades Tesla to overweight from equal-weight * Sets price target of $70 on stock * Says market for electric vehicles is underestimated March 31 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley upgraded Tesla Motors Inc to "over weight" with a price target that is more than twice the electric car maker's current share price, saying conditions in the auto industry are ripe for new entrants and Tesla can be a significant volume player. Shares of the company were trading up 20 percent on Thursday morning ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Morgan Stanley ups Tesla on rising green car demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.