JAKARTA, June 28 (Reuters) - Following is a list of Indonesian stock price target and rating changes. COMPANY RIC BROKER RATING (PVS) TARGET PRICE (PVS) Astra Int MS EQUAL-WEIGHT (na) 49,000 RPH (na) BROKER STATEMENT: We initiate on Astra International with an Equal-weight rating and a PT of 49,000 rupiah. We see a balanced risk-reward profile. ASII represents a "double play" in the consumer and commodity sectors - we are bullish on ASII's commodity divisions - and ASII is widely seen as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-M.Stanley initiates Astra at "equal-weight"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642