TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Nikko Salomon Smith Barney (NSSB) said on Wednesday that it cut its rating on Honda Motor Co to "underperform/high risk" from "in-line/high risk", while lowering its target price to 4,200 yen from 5,800 yen. In a note to clients, NSSB analyst Noriyuki Matsushima said he was increasingly concerned about a slowdown in near-term growth, including a potential deterioration in domestic earnings. Honda, Japan's second-largest automaker is set to unveil earnings for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-NSSB cuts Honda rating to underperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642