MELBOURNE, June 28 (Reuters) - Salomon Smith Barney has cut its 2002/03 net profit estimate for agricultural services company and car component manufacturer Futuris Corp Ltd by eight percent, the investment bank said in a research report. Salomon said it had lowered its profit estimate to A$78 million as it expected the company's rural services Elders business to be affected by the weak beef and wool markets. The Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics (ABARE) quarterly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Salomon cuts Futurisprofit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642