MEXICO CITY, June 26 (Reuters) - Salomon Smith Barney said on Wednesday analyst Pablo Burbridge initiated coverage of several Mexican companies, including placing an outperform rating on conglomerate Grupo Carso . In a research note, Burbridge said Salomon was optimistic regarding Carso's retail operations, mainly based on expectations of solid retail sales in Mexico. "Resilient consumer spending should also benefit Carso's cigarette and ceramic tiles businesses," he said. The analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-Salomon starts Mexico's Carso" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642