PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - SG said on Monday it had cut its rating on German carmaker DaimlerChrysler to "hold" from "buy" and its fair value to 40 euros from 43 euros. "The downtrend in U.S. auto markets...could feed through first to Chrysler's 2005 results, despite an impressive product rollout from Mercedes," the research report said. "Steeper-than-expected costs for quality enhancement are also weighing on margins at Mercedes whose volumes were pointing down prior to the launch of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-SG cuts DaimlerChrysler rating, fair value" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642