PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - SG Securities said on Monday that it had raised its rating on French car part maker Faurecia to "buy" from "sell" and lifted its price target to 70 euros from 58 euros following last week's solid earnings. On Friday, Faurecia posted a bigger-than-expected rise in first-half profits and confirmed it aimed to improve sales and the operating margin in the second half from the first. By 0922 GMT, Faurecia shares were 0.5 percent lower at 57.75 euros, while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-SG ups Faurecia to Buy from Sell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642