NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - UBS Warburg on Friday said it started research coverage of motorcycle manufacturer Harley-Davidson Inc. with a "buy" rating, anticipating further demand and production growth. Analyst Robin Farley said Harley-Davidson has grown through two recessions, recently using new product introductions to stimulate demand, and will likely introduce more new models to drive demand in 2004. The analyst, whose 12-month price target is $52 a share, said Harley-Davidson's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"RESEARCH ALERT-UBS Warburg rates Harley-Davidson a "buy"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.