NEW YORK, June 21 (Reuters) - Residential Capital Corp., the residential mortgage unit of General Motors Acceptance Corp., launched a $3.5 billion, three-part debt sale in the 144a private placement market, with pricing expected later on Tuesday, said a source familiar with the deal. The sale includes $1.0 billion of two-year floating-rate notes, expected to yield 137.5 basis points over the 3-month London interbank offered rate; $2.0 billion of five-year fixed-rate notes expected to yield ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Residential Capital launches $3.5 bln debt sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642