PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG said reported earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) could increase in 2007 helped by expected lower raw material costs, its chief executive said on Wednesday. "The company is growing and we should be able to increase our absolute EBIT," Manfred Wennemer told the Reuters Automotive Forum in Paris. "When you look at margin percentages there is a question mark specifically next year when we have for the first time ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Forum-Continental CEO sees 2007 EBIT rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.