PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The head of European aerospace group EADS's largest single industrial shareholder, car firm DaimlerChrysler, expressed frustration on Wednesday over the latest delays to the troubled A380 superjumbo project and called for regular updates on the Airbus parent firm's strategy. "The development that you saw was definitely not what we expected to happen," DaimlerChrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche said at a Reuters automotive forum, referring to the third set of delays to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Forum-DaimlerChrysler CEO irked by A380 delays" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642