PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French automotive parts group Faurecia is tapping into a growing trend for carmakers to appeal to environmentally conscious customers. "Environment starts to be in some cases a unique selling point," product planning Vice President Philippe Aumont told a Reuters Automotive Forum in Paris. Squeezed between rising raw material costs and price concession demands from automakers, the car parts industry is splitting into successful specialists with strong brands and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Forum-Faurecia to tap into green trend in car parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.