LONDON, July 30 (Reuters) - Following is a notable quote from history. "It's sad, of course. It is very reliable, and it is technical and aesthetic perfection." -- Andrei Gorelchenkov, president of the Moscow Auto Beetle Club, on the occasion of the last ever Volkswagen Beetle coming off the production line on July 30, 2003.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters quote of the day, July 30" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.