New Philippine Fin min plans to cut budget deficit MANILA - Incoming Philippine Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima said the Southeast Asian country plans to cut its budget deficit to 2 percent of gross domestic product in three years. [ID:nMNB002664] The country ended 2009 with a budget deficit of nearly 4 percent of GDP and is expected to close 2010 with a shortfall of 3.6 percent. - - - - Nissan aims to double Indonesia output, mkt share JAKARTA - Nissan Motor Co said it aims to double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Southeast Asia News Highlights 1000 GMT, June 29" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.