(For other news from the Reuters Restructuring Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Restructuring09?PID=500) NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Automakers and their suppliers must use the breathing space they have been given by bankruptcy and government programs to innovate and to create vehicles consumers want, said Corinne Ball, who led a team of attorneys representing Chrysler during its Chapter 11 reorganization. "You have got to be selling something someone wants to buy," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Automakers must innovate-Chrysler attorney" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.