(For other news from the Reuters Manufacturing Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Manufacturing09?PID=500) CHICAGO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - A top executive at Caterpillar Inc , the world's largest maker of construction and mining equipment, reiterated the company's revenue and profit forecast for 2009 on Tuesday even though he acknowledged he was seeing few signs the global economy was stabilizing. Speaking at the Reuters Manufacturing Summit in Chicago, Ed Rapp, a group president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Caterpillar exec reiterates '09 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642