By Anna Driver NEW YORK, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Fresh off a train from doing what she does best -- giving executives and investors an earful at annual meetings -- longtime shareholder activist Evelyn Davis is victorious. After years of prodding from Davis, with growing support from other shareholders, Lucent Technologies Inc. adopted a proposal that will see its entire board stand for election every year at its annual meeting in Wilmington, Delaware, on Wednesday. "You know, they adopted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Chalk up a few wins for the gadfly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.