(For other news from the Reuters Global Autos Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Autos10?pid=500) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Automakers around the world are are pouring money into developing a slate of hybrid, plug-in and electric vehicles, but pure EVs are expected to make up just a sliver of the global auto market in a decade's time. Pure electric vehicles-- which do not have an internal combustion engine and are plugged in to recharge-- will make up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REUTERS SUMMIT-Electric vehicles seen as sliver of 2020 market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642