(For other news from the Reuters Latin American Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/LatinAmericanInvestment11?pid=500) BUENOS AIRES, March 29 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat will launch a new Argentine-made model in March or April next year, requiring an investment of some $200 million, the head of the company's local unit said on Tuesday. Neighboring Brazil will be the main market for the new model, Fiat Argentina President Cristiano Rattazzi told the Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Fiat Argentina to launch new model in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642