(For other news from the Reuters Autos Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Autos08?pid=500) By Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The European auto market is facing a sharp downturn in the coming year and frozen credit markets could mean additional pressure should carmakers reduce their financing operations, a Fitch analyst said on Tuesday. "We are very pessimistic about car sales for at least another 12 months," Emmanuel Bulle, Senior Director Corporates, told the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Fitch very bearish on 2009 Europe auto mkt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642