(For other news from the Reuters India Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/IndiaInvestment09?pid=500) By C.J.Kuncheria & Janaki Krishnan NEW DELHI, Nov 24 (Reuters) - U.S. auto maker Ford Motor will launch a new car model in India every 12-15 months over the next five years, with its new Figo small car to drive a tripling of sales in 2010, its India head said Tuesday. The small car segment makes up nearly 70 percent of the 1.5 million cars sold annually in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Ford to looks to small cars for Indian growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642