May 23 (Reuters) - (Click [ID:nN22206738] for a Special Report on Sony) (For other news from the Reuters Global Technology Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalTech11?pid=500) PARIS/NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Executives and officials from the technology industry joined Reuters reporters at the Technology Summit in Paris and New York last week. They were asked how they would fix Sony. Here are some of their responses: ROB GLASER, CHAIRMAN, REAL NETWORKS , and VENTURE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-How would you fix Sony?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.