TAIPEI, May 23 (Reuters) - Hua Nan's Global Luxury Goods Fund will maintain its core holdings in industry leaders such as luxury goods group LVMH and French retailer PPR as they continue to benefit from solid demand in China and other emerging markets, the fund's manager said on Monday. The fund, whose 35.8 percent return in the past year to May beat the 28.9 percent return of the MSCI Consumer Discretionary index, will not buy into shares of Italian firm Prada when it kicks off its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Hua Nan Fund to keep core holdings in LVMH" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.