(For other news from the Reuters India Infrastructure Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/IndiaInvestment10) BANGALORE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Indian IT services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd is looking to acquire companies with revenue of $50-$100 million, a top company official said. "I think we will shortlist (companies) and various preliminary activities are going on," L. Ravichandran, president of IT services at Tech Mahindra, told the Reuters India Investment Summit on Wednesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-India's Tech Mahindra scouting for mid-sized cos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.