(For other news from the Reuters European Funds Summit, click on: http://www.reuters.com/summit/Funds10) * Debt reduction efforts encourage investors * Concern that 2009 top performers will dive in 2010 By Philip Blenkinsop LUXEMBOURG, March 24 (Reuters) - Corporate credit is the most promising investment within fixed-income in the next year or two, with attractive issues likely from the retail, metals and mining and auto sectors, said a Janus portfolio manager. Corporates offered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Janus upbeat on retail, metals, auto bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.