(For other news from the Reuters Global Luxury and Fashion Summit, click http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalLuxury11?pid=500 ) * New Aventador sold out for first 1.5 years' production * Sees super sports car mkt back to '07 levels by 2013-14 By Antonella Ciancio and Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, May 23 (Reuters) - Italian supercar maker Lamborghini is considering adding an "everyday" model to its line-up, its chief executive Stephan Winkelmann said at the Reuters Global Luxury and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Lamborghini to launch new "everyday" model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642