(For other news from Reuters Rebuilding Japan Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/JapanInvestment11) TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will forecast "significantly higher" sales for fiscal 2011 on Thursday after restoring production faster than expected after the March 11 earthquake, CEO Carlos Ghosn told a Thomson Reuters Newsmaker event in Tokyo. "We are going to show you the numbers tomorrow," Ghosn said at the Newsmaker, which concluded the Reuters Rebuilding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Nissan CEO Ghosn: to forecast 'significantly higher' sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642