(For other news from the Reuters Autos Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Autos08?pid=500) By Helen Massy-Beresford and Chang-Ran Kim PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will have difficulty meeting its annual sales target set before car demand started to slide in Europe, but is confident of expanding its market share in the region, a top executive said on Tuesday. "We had and still have a plan to grow in Europe," Eric Nicolas, Nissan Europe's senior vice president ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Nissan downbeat on Europe target but beats rivals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642