(For other news from the Reuters Restructuring Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Restructuring08?pid=500) NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Turnaround specialist Wilbur Ross said on Monday that General Motors Corp's plans to tap the remaining $3.9 billion of its secured credit line raises questions about the automaker's quarterly results and that a sector bailout could help ease problems on Main Street. Last week, GM said that it would draw down the facility in order to maintain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Ross says timing of GM drawdown raises questions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642