(For other news from the Reuters Washington Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Washington10?pid=500) * South Korea still waiting U.S. proposal on auto concerns * Trade chiefs to meet sometime in next six weeks * Major changes to the pact will be difficult, envoy says By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - South Korea is waiting to receive a U.S. proposal to resolve auto industry concerns over a bilateral free trade agreement, but is confident the two sides can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-S.Korea envoy confident of US trade deal by G20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.