(For other news from Reuters Rebuilding Japan Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/JapanInvestment11) By Kevin Krolicki and Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp could offset some of the pressure on profits from a strong yen by making a higher-priced mix of vehicles in Japan, including top-of-the-line luxury Lexus models, a senior executive said on Wednesday. Toyota Executive Vice President Yukitoshi Funo, who was speaking at the Reuters Rebuilding Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-Toyota could offset high yen with product mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642