(For other news from the Reuters Manufacturing Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Manufacturing09?PID=500) * Says company stands by '09 sales, profit forecast * Says credit market strains persist * Predicts U.S. stimulus to gain traction in late '09 (Adds comments from Rapp) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - A top executive at Caterpillar Inc , the world's largest maker of construction and mining equipment, reiterated the company's revenue and profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"REUTERS SUMMIT-UPDATE 1-CAT exec reaffirms '09 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.