(For other news from the Reuters Latin American Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/LatinAmericanInvestment11?pid=500) (Adds comments by Fiat Argentina president, details of Argentina auto industry, other background) By Guido Nejamkis and Jorge Otaola BUENOS AIRES, March 29 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat will launch a new Argentine-made model in March or April next year, requiring an investment of some $200 million, the head of the company's local unit said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Fiat to launch Argentine model in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.