(For other news from Reuters Global Technology Summit, click http://www.reuters.com/summit/GlobalTech11?pid=500) * Intel exec says Apple helps shape future chips * Says ARM cannot compete in high-end PCs * Bets on manufacturing lead to catch up in mobile (Adds background on mobile chip market) By Noel Randewich and Poornima Gupta NEW YORK, May 18 (Reuters) - Trend-setting products launched by Apple Inc are a key factor in Intel Corp's plans for new processors, a senior executive of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Intel eyes Apple as it maps its future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.