(For other news from the Reuters Manufacturing Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Manufacturing09?PID=500) (Adds background on GM deal, status of Caterpillar joint venture, comments on the economy) CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - The top executive of Navistar International Corp said on Monday that he remained interested in the possibility of acquiring General Motors' medium-duty truck unit -- though he has no interest in the facility where those vehicles are made. Speaking at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Navistar CEO interested in GM unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.