(For other news from Reuters Rebuilding Japan Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/JapanInvestment11) * Nissan to announce 2011/12 financial forecasts on Thursday * CEO Ghosn says to forecast significantly higher sales vs prior year * Ghosn says to unveil steps to accelerate growth in Brazil (Adds detail) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, June 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will forecast "significantly higher" sales for fiscal 2011 on Thursday after restoring production more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Nissan CEO Ghosn: to forecast 'significantly higher' sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642