(For other news from the Reuters Manufacturing Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Manufacturing09?PID=500) (Adds comments from Navistar and BBK CEOs) CHICAGO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Senior executives from across the U.S. manufacturing and transportation industries are attending the Reuters Manufacturing Summit in Chicago this week to talk about the state of the economy and how they are responding to the downturn. Below are some of the top quotes from the Summit's first day. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Quotes from manufacturing summit-Monday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642