(For other news from the Reuters India Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/IndiaInvestment09?pid=500) * Expects emerging markets to grow faster than others * Says deal pipeline improving * Says Japan to take longer to recover * Shares up 1 pct in Germany, 2 pct in U.S. By Nivedita Bhattacharjee and Adveith Nair BANGALORE, Nov 25 (Reuters) - German software giant SAP is seeing a stabilisation of demand in emerging markets, including China and India, as its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-SAP says emerging markets stabilising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.