(For other news from the Reuters Washington Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Washington10?pid=500) * South Korea awaiting U.S. proposal on auto concerns * Trade chiefs to meet sometime in next six weeks * Major changes to the pact will be difficult, envoy says (Adds details, quotes, background) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - South Korea is waiting for a U.S. proposal to resolve auto industry concerns over a free trade agreement but is confident of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-S.Korea certain of US trade deal by G20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642