(For other news from the Reuters India Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/IndiaInvestment09?pid=500) * India sales seen at 31,000 in 2009; to triple next year * India seen as small car manufacturing hub * Looking to export cars, engines to Africa, Asia-Pacific * No new capacity addition for next 4 years By C.J. Kuncheria & Janaki Krishnan NEW DELHI, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will launch a new car model in India every 12-15 months over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Small is beautiful for Ford India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642