(For other news from the Reuters India Investment Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/IndiaInvestment10) * To announce Mahindra Satyam merger intent in 2-3 weeks * Says looking to acquire cos with $50-$100 mln rev * Sees margin pressure easing in next two quarters * Seeing delays in big projects in Europe (Adds details, comments) By Bhaswati Mukhopadhyay and Vidya L Nathan BANGALORE, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Indian IT services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd is looking to acquire ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-UPDATE 1-Tech Mahindra scouting for mid-sized cos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642