(For other news from the Reuters Washington Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Washington10?pid=500) WASHINGTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - A government bailout watchdog will review the General Motors Co [GM.UL] share offering to see whether decisions made by Obama administration officials resulted in maximized returns for taxpayers. Neil Barofsky, the special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, told the Reuters Washington Summit on Tuesday that his office is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-U.S. bailout watchdog will review GM IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.