(For other news from the Reuters Manufacturing Summit, click on http://www.reuters.com/summit/Manufacturing09?PID=500) * Executives say this downturn not like previous ones * Say conserving cash paramount as downturn enters 2nd year * Not ruling out additional cost cuts if crisis continues By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - It's different this time. That is the common theme emerging from this week's Reuters Manufacturing and Transportation Summit in Chicago during ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reuters Summit-WRAPUP 1-Hunkering down in production town" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642