LANCASTER, Calif., Sept 26 (Reuters) - Motor-home maker Rexhall Industries Inc. , which said in August it would restate first-quarter results because of accounting errors, said on Thursday an independent review of its accounting had found no other errors. Rexhall also said it expected a decision from the Nasdaq stock market regarding the status of the company's listing in seven to 10 days. The company said it would file its restated quarterly reports for the first and second quarters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rexhall accounting review completed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.