CHICAGO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - The Reynolds and Reynolds Co. , a provider of software and services to automotive dealers, on Wednesday said it expects to beat its first-quarter earnings outlook due to cost management, the timing of expenses and foreign currency gains. The company said it now expects to earn 32 cents to 36 cents a share in the quarter ending Dec. 31, above the 24 cents to 28 cents it had estimated in November. It had reported net income of 34 cents a share a year ago. Two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds Co. to exceed 1st-qtr outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.