DAYTON, Ohio, July 24 (Reuters) - Management information systems provider Reynolds and Reynolds Co. said on Wednesday fiscal third-quarter earnings rose as it cut costs. The company reported net income for the quarter ended June 30 of $30.2 million, or 41 cents per share, compared with $24.7 million, or 33 cents per share, a year ago. Revenues rose slightly to $250.6 million from $250.5 million. For the full year, the company expects earnings in line with the current consensus estimate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Reynolds and Reynolds earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.